Friday, April 27, 2007

Urine test for assistance recipients.

Urine Test
 
Like a lot of folks in this US of A, I have a job. I work, they pay me.
 
I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as they see fit.
 
In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test, which I have no problem with.
 
What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.
 
Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check or any government assistance, because I have to pass one to earn it for them?
 
Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sit on their butt.
 
Could you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check.
 
Pass on if you agree!


Ed-sites: VO:  www.voiceopolis.com

Personal: www.edroom.iwarp.com

Radio job: www.kkvv.com

Radio show: www.firstday.faithweb.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home