Thursday, February 02, 2006

2006-02-02EdUpdate

HEY!!!!!

Lately, I have gotten myself really quite busy, although not too much. I am working on many little projects, and keeping myself occupied, and out of trouble.

This weekend I am taking a screenwriting class/seminar for Christians writing for Hollywood. Since I have been asked to write a script for a Christian animated show for The God Of Moses Entertainment Company, I figured I would need this. This will be more involved than "David Gets His Harp" that I wrote and voiced and produced at: http://www.voiceopolis.com/id11.html I am still making plans for going to film school, probably in a year or so, so this helps get me ready. I am also reading some text-books on film directing, and more. I want to be able to go to work for, or start a Christian film company for my second half of life!

The weekend of Friday the 10th thru Monday the 13th, I am going on a little sea cruise with some of the current famous voice over actors/artists. One of the guys is the voice of Porky Pig since Mel Blanc died. There is also some Voice Over seminar stuff happening on the ship too! I also will pick up some pointers for doing voices for the animation that I will be doing in the animation that I am writing.


An actor friend of mine, Ron Kusiak, and I were brainstorming yesterday, and he knows quite a few people in the entertainment industry here in Las Vegas. Magicians, show/screenwriters, cinematographers, etc. I will be laying out a plan for him to take to a well known and respected magician known as The Great Tomsoni & Company - Johnny Thompson for doing a magician podcast interview program! If nothing else, it will be a learning experience!

Last weekend Fri eve, Sat and Sun all day I was in Motorcycle Safety Foundation class refreshing my skills for riding again! Monday after work I went to DMV and acquired my "M" classification for my drivers' license! Sooooo, since I am not a sports enthusiast, I will ride out early Super Bowl Sunday across Hoover Dam about 45 miles to Rosie's diner in the middle of the desert for a "pancake run". They have 1/2 inch thick deeeeelicious pancakes that overlap the sides of the plate. Then I can stop by the mighty Coloarado River for leisure.


GBU

Ed
www.voiceopolis.com
From the neon shadows of Las Vegas, VOICEOPOLIS gives you that Big City Sound!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home