Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Podcast production

Well, let's see where I left off.

I haven't written blog stuff in a while.

I am producing podcasts for Fitness Business Radio (www.fitnessbusinessradio.com) and enjoying learning about the podcast industry as well as being part of it in it's adolesence! I have contacted Paul Colligan of PodcastTools.com and he is listing me on his site as a premium listing in barter for some voice-work/production! This gets my website out to another place to be linked and he will include my links in his show notes whenever he uses my work! This should garner some work in the future! You can vote on my website as it concerns podcasting by going to www.voiceopolis.com/id2.html and finding the rate me button on the right side of the page!

I'm still auditioning often, and working at the radio station.

That's about it for now!

www.voiceopolis.com
From the neon shadows of Las Vegas, VOICEOPOLIS gives you that Big City Sound!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home